London 3rd Annual Infrastructure Conference for Pension Funds
The 3rd Annual Infrastructure Conference for Pension Funds will take place in London on December 1st, 2015. Organized by Stirling Capital Partners andhosted at Norton Rose Fulbright LLP, this event is one of Europe’s largest infrastructure conferences for pension funds. Speakers will include representatives of the European Commission, World Economic Forum, leading pension funds and fund managers. LTIIA will also deliver a panel contribution.
As Europe’s largest gathering of institutional investors interested in investing in infrastructure, the conference is supported by influential organisations including The World Economic Forum, The Financial Times, The Economist and The Wall Street Journal.
The program provides an insightful platform for fund managers to learn how to invest in the infrastructure sector and to meet with peer investors, stake holders and policy makers to gain collective insight into investing internationally in infrastructure.
Programme Highlights include:
- Infrastructure Opportunities in Major Cities
- Lord Michael Heseltine of National Infrastructure Commission – United Kingdom
- Infrastructure within the Institutional Portfolio
- Michael Drexler of World Economic Forum - United States
- Infrastructure benchmarks compared with real returns followed by a direct investment case study
- Global Hot Topics
- His Excellency Marwan Al Sarkal - UAE, CEO IDFC India, CEO of Africa 50 and China Britain Council.
There will be a comparative discussion between investing in infrastructure in each of these markets.
Moderators will also include WSJ, FT, Economist, Investment Pensions Europe (IPE) and Preqin.
The objective of this conference is to provide pension funds an opportunity to examine the challenges, risks, and issues involved in allocating into infrastructure assets. It will be discussing strategies and tools used by pension funds to evaluate infrastructure opportunities and make responsible investments.
There is complimentary registration is available for all approved pension and sovereign wealth funds.