ELTI Partners with Sustainable Investment Forum Europe 2020
ELTI is pleased to be partnering with Sustainable Investment Forum Europe 2020, organised by Climate Action in partnership with UNEP-FI.
This year the event is going virtual with a 'Europe-focused' month dedicated to responsible investment.
The Virtual Forum will take place across four dates; on the 8th, 11th, 15th and 22nd September, so you can view the sessions live or on-demand in your own time, and network with other attendees using our virtual event platform.
- Hear the latest on how the EU Sustainable Finance Action Plan is driving change
- Engage with a range of asset owners, asset managers and senior policy makers
- Collaborate and compare sustainability strategies on asset owner and manager approaches to sustainable investment, climate disclosure and the UN SDGs
- Adapt and share best practice for European sustainable investment in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Connect with and arrange meetings with other attendees with similar interests using our virtual event platform
- Sonja Gibbs, Managing Director and Head of Sustainable Finance Global Policy Initiatives, Institute of International Finance (IIF)
- Eric Usher, Head, UNEP Finance Initiative
- Martin Spolc, Head of Sustainable Finance Unit, European Commission
- Morgan Despres, Deputy Director General of Financial Stability & Operations, Banque de France
- Valentijn van Nieuwenhuijzen, Chief Investment Officer, NN Investment Partners
- Craig MacKenzie, Head of Strategic Asset Allocation, Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Olivier Rousseau, Executive Director, Fonds de Réserve pour les Retraites (FRR)
- Magnus Billing, CEO, Alecta
How to Register:
You can register online for free here.