PMV is a do and dare company that shapes the economic future of Flanders. PMV finances promising companies from the very start to growth and internationalization. PMV offers tailor-made financial solutions for every entrepreneur with a solid business plan and a strong management team, by providing venture capital, loans and guarantees. In addition, it realises projects with and for the government, and other partners, that are important for prosperity and well-being in Flanders. PMV has a portfolio of about EUR 1.3 billion in assets under management.
PMV's Mission is driven by the belief that:
- Entrepreneurship is crucial for the development of a prosperous future for Flanders and all its inhabitants.
- Every promising entrepreneurial project in Flanders must find financing.
- Every business must be profitable to be sustainable. Therefore, both PMV and the companies and projects in which it invests must ultimately be profitable.
- PMV will only succeed if the common goal takes precedence for every employee. Every project needs various expertise. Collaboration is essential and can only succeed if everyone is fully committed to the whole.
- Every PMV employee will be motivated if he / she can continue to develop. PMV therefore gives everyone the space to grow. Everyone is given the autonomy to use that space to become better and more professional.
- It is particularly stimulating to be allowed and to be able to contribute to the future of Flanders. You will notice that our enthusiasm makes the difference.